PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND
Have You Planned Ahead?
Without proper planning, your estate may get settled in ways you never intended. At this event, we will discuss estate planning techniques that can protect your legacy for your children, grandchildren and loved ones. Join us to get real answers to these and other important issues.
CALL (612) 756-7275 TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
MARCH ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR DATES
Tuesday, Mar. 03, 2015 - 10 a.m.
Best Western Regency Plaza Hotel
970 Helena Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
Wednesday, Mar. 04, 2015-10a.m.
Roseville Radisson Hotel
2540 North Cleveland Avenue Roseville, MN 55113
Thursday, Mar. 05, 2015 - 10 a.m.
Shoreview Community Center
4580 Victoria Street North Shoreview, MN 55126
Thursday, Mar. 05, 2015 - 7 p.m.
Woodbury Sheraton Hotel
676 Bielenberg Dr.
Woodbury, MN 55125
Tuesday, Mar. 10, 2015 - 10 a.m.
Maple Grove Community Center
12951 Weaver Lake Rd.
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Wednesday, Mar. 11, 2015 -10 am
Bloomington Hilton Hotel
3900 American Blvd. West Bloomington, MN 55437
Thursday, Mar. 12, 2015 - 10 a.m.
Best Western Plymouth Hotel
2705 Annapolis Ln. North
Plymouth, MN 55441
Thursday, Mar. 12, 2015 - 7 p.m.
Minnetonka Sheraton Hotel
12201 Ridgedale Dr.
Minnetonka, MN 55305
You are invited to attend one of these educational events to
- Estate Tax - How Minnesota's estate tax could drastically impact your legacy.
- Wills vs. Trusts - Which planning tool is right for you and your loved ones.
- Probate - What happens if you or a loved one die with or without a will.
- Passing of Loved Ones - How to minimize estate settlement costs.
- Protecting Your Assets - Why most estate plans fail to protect inheritances from divorce and other claims, and how you can help ensure your legacy.
- Problems With Beneficiary Designations - Why putting property in your children's names could be a huge mistake.
- Cabin Planning- Why a cabin is likely an estate planning problem that should be addressed.
RSVP by calling 612-756-7275 or registering online here to attend one of these informative presentations.
Seating is limited and reservations will be handled on a "first come, first served" basis.
Refreshments will be served.
Presented By Mullen & Guttman, PLLC
Mullen & Guttman, PLLC, with offices in Edina and St. Michael, provides legal services in the areas of estate planning, probate & estate administration, estate planning for non-traditional families, special needs planning, elder law & medical assistance planning, and planning for children to individuals and families throughout Minnesota.
Mullen & Guttman, PLLC | (612) 756-7272 | firstname.lastname@example.org
6600 France Avenue South, Suite 210
Edina, MN 55435
Click the links below to learn more about: