PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND
A SPECIAL FREE ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR
Two convenient dates - October 28th and 30th.
Have You Planned Ahead?
Without proper planning, your estate may get settled in ways you never intended. At this event, we will discuss estate planning techniques that can protect your legacy for your children, grandchildren and loved ones. Join us to get real answers to these and other important issues.
CALL (612) 756-7275 TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Dates & Locations
Oct. 28, 2014
12201 Ridgedale Dr.
Sheraton West Hotel
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Oct. 30, 2014
3900 American Blvd. W.
Bloomington, MN 55437
You are invited to attend one of these educational events to
- Estate Tax - How Minnesota's estate tax could drastically impact your legacy.
- Wills vs. Trusts - Which planning tool is right for you and your loved ones.
- Probate - What happens if you or a loved one die with or without a will.
- Passing of Loved Ones - How to minimize estate settlement costs.
- Protecting Your Assets - Why most estate plans fail to protect inheritances from divorce and other claims, and how you can help ensure your legacy.
- Problems With Beneficiary Designations - Why putting property in your children's names could be a huge mistake.
- Cabin Planning- Why a cabin is likely an estate planning problem that should be addressed.
RSVP by calling 612-756-7275 or registering online here to attend one of these informative presentations.
Seating is limited and reservations will be handled on a "first come, first served" basis.
Refreshments will be served.
Presented By Mullen & Guttman, PLLC
Mullen & Guttman, PLLC, with offices in Edina and St. Michael, provides legal services in the areas of estate planning, probate & estate administration, estate planning for non-traditional families, special needs planning, elder law & medical assistance planning, and planning for children to individuals and families throughout Minnesota.
Mullen & Guttman, PLLC | (612) 756-7272 | email@example.com
6600 France Avenue South, Suite 210
Edina, MN 55435
Click the links below to learn more about: